1. Made my hubby a pretty miserable lunch.
2. Took Ms. Thang to her daycare lady’s house where she proceeded to cling to my leg and act like she was 2 instead of 4.
3. Went to Wal-Mart. Gag.
4. Escorted the dog on her best ride ever to the vet. She finally figured out how to hang her head out the window like a normal dog.
5. Brought my own sad version of a lunch to my hubby’s work to have lunch with him.
6. Walked the dog and was pleased that she did not find any dead baby birds to eat.
7. Watched an episode of Family Feud. I knew it was a few decades old when the answers to “What can some people do for hours at a time?” included sewing but not surfing the net.
8. Got new windshield wipers for my car and felt like a total girly blonde when I asked the guy to put them on my car for me.
9. Was surprised to pick Ms. Thang up from daycare and find out that she had no recollection of being a two-year old earlier in the day.
10. Took Ms. Thang to dance class in her new leotard and dance slippers only to be dumbstruck by a total meltdown that had something to do with tiptoes and parents.
11. Purposely left a rambling 5 minute message on a friend’s answering machine.
12. Ate some chicken.
13. Watched some Sifl & Oly clips that my old college roommate sent. God I love sock puppets. Does anyone else remember these guys?